Popular posts from this blog
Angel in Twilight
Just another soldier..
My armour feels so heavy, when I see him swing his sword. Seeing you besides him, makes me feel so low. So I lay down my sword, my shield and my glove. Coz I cant match a king, blessed with an angel's love. I’m not a warrior, neither a prince nor a knight. I’m just another soldier, who can’t match a king's might. I don’t ride a white horse, nor I live in a palace of gold. I sleep under the open sky, even in weathers rough n cold. So I lay down my sword, my shield and my glove. Coz I can’t match a king, blessed with an angel's love. I’m just another soldier, In an army of crores.

People who can listen to silence are on the right path!
ReplyDeletemain aur meri tanhai aksar ye baaten karte hain....
a very serene experience ... hope more such moments make you merry :)
ReplyDeleteSo true....beautifully written. Loved the header snap too...like a path which ran miles and miles through the lovely,dark and deep woods...
ReplyDeletethank u :) varsha, rishi and sandeep !!
ReplyDeleteHey this is very sweet .. Reminds me of those beautiful days
ReplyDelete