30 day challenge: Go to bed by 12:00!


Inspired by the 30 day challenge series done by Google's Matt Cutts, I'm going to start my own series of monthly challenges and blog about it. In fact I have already started. It will hopefully also help me keep this blog active :)

So my first 30 days challenge is to go to bed by 12:00 am every night. Since a long time I have been wanting to get enough sleep but I barely managed to get about 5 hours a day. Work, college and my personal projects consume a major portion  of my time everyday. Sleeping early will mostly create a backlog in my personal projects but I'm hoping to make it up by utilising my weekends. Hopefully getting enough sleep will make me more productive in my work during the day!

I was also thinking about not using Internet after 11:30 pm, but since this is my first challenge I'm going to be a little easy on myself :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speechless.. In Love !!

30 Day Challenge: Plank + Skipping Rope

Angel in Twilight